NinjaManager Forums
Old 01-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #1
VenomAlien
Banned

Arrow Beat Beginner Simple Guide

1.You choose your starter.You get your jounin.

2.Before you go to Rain Country buy 2 genins that make a combo with your starter for combos go to Community-Help-Game guides-Combos.

3.You will have no problem finishing the rain country with your 3genins and jounin.

4.After the introduction missions : 30Battle Arena , sneak attack , defend village , meet naruto team , you'll unlock the water country.

Before you get to the water country all your ninjas should be lvl 6 so you'll have no problem passing it , use all your battle arena energy to challenge people weaker than you and sneak attack with your team and naruto team.In maximum 3 days you should be ready to move on.

5.Now that you passed Water Country you'll get the Battle Arena mission in the world map . Lvl up your ninjas at lvl 8, don't buy any new ninjas even if you have alot of ryo you'll use them later on when you'll really need them. With your ninjas at lvl 8 you can easily beat Battle Arena.

6.After this , you have unlocked all the 350 Genins(genins that cost 350ryo) . Before you get one post your team and ask on the forum who'll be the best choice for your team . Buy him and have his chakra cost from 34 to 17.

7.Then your team should be Starter , 350 Genin, Other Genin that you prefer your starter jounin and in the kage slot the third genin to keep the combo . You'll have plenty of ryo so halve your genins chakra cost.

8.Before your first country your starter / other genin . jounin should be lvl 10 and your 350 genin lvl 6 ( around those lvls not exactly ) . You choose preferably Wind Country first you'll see later why.

9.With your ninjas lvled up you'll have no problem finishing the first country . After the Wind you unblocked the mechanical bird summon , buy it and halve it's chakra cost.

10.Before your 2nd coundtry youre ninjas should be lvl 12 and 350 genin lvl 8 . You choose the country with the first jounin that you want for your end-game team . Don't buy any abilities or items yet it will be wasted ryo.

11.After your second country you've unlocked the akatsuki jounin that you want buy him and halve his chakra cost . Put him along with your starter jounin,so you're thim will be Starter , 350 , 2ndGenin , StarterJounin , AkatsukiJounin , 3rdGenin and Mech Bird.

12.Before 3rd country you must have starter , 2ndgenin , starter jounin lvl 14 and 350-lvl10 and the jounin that you bought lvl 6 , don't bother with your kage slot genin you just keep him for the combo.

13.After the third country you can transmigrate your starter so go to bijuu island-transmigration chamber and transmigrate him for a fee of 200ryo.

14.Before 4th country Starter,2ndgenin,sjounin-lvl16;350-12,ajounin-8(around lvls).

15.After this you unlocked your 2nd akatsuki jounin for your end game team so buy him halve his chakra cost and put him alongside your other akatsuki jounin.

For this you gotta move your starter jounin to the kage slot which means you'll drop out your 3rd genin,then sell him.He'll be around lvl 10 and with chakra halved so you'll get back most of the ryo you spent on him.

16.Before your final country you must have Starter TN-lvl 15 since he lost some lvls via transmigration,350-lvl 14 , 2ndGenin-18 . Akatsuki Jounins : First lvl 10 , 2nd lvl 6 . doesn't metter the starter jounin lvl in the kage slot.

17.After the final country you unlocked the option to fight forbiden ninjas and just like the 350 genin go to forum and ask for advice who fits best your team then go fight him in whatever country he/she is in. You can see the country by going to Community-game guides-forbiden ninjas.

18.Then you're team will be Starter TN,350,FN-2Akatsuki Jounins-StarterJounin and Mech Bird. So you'll sell your 2nd genin as well around lvl 18 chakra halved and you'll get your ryo invested in him back.

19.Before going to Karakura Castle buy for all your ninjas the 400 abilities and lvl them up like TN-17 , 350-16, FN-6, A1-12, A2-8. After this you'll have no problem finishing the mission.

20.Then you buy 6 items which cost 500ryo 3fresh soldier pills and 3 robust nunchakus.You'll have your mechanical bird pretty lvl up and it will go faster.
Put the soldier pills on your ninjas with lowest stamina and the nunchakus to the other three.

21.For Akatsuki Temple your setup will be like Tn-19, 350-18, Fn-12, A1-14, A2-12. With the abilities and items set up you'll have no problem beating it.

22.Now on the otherworld,buy the 800abilities for all of your ninjas do not buy anything for your starter jounin. You can't sell him but you can't use him in your final team so don't buy him abilities.For your Kage-Summon combination do like 350, Fn and ask in the forum which will be best.

If you want/have enough chakra, you've been recommended an otherworld kage or summon you have to wait before you get him and do the mission that unlocks him first if that's the case your ninjas should be genins >lvl 20, AkJoun>17.

23.Don't even attempt the last mission before your genins and akatsuki jounins are over lvl 25, kage at least lvl 15 and summon > lvl 10 with the 400, 800abilities and 500 items.

This is just a guide you can do things way different but if you stick with this guide you'll waste no ryo and finish the game in less than 2 months.

After you beat the game don't reset before you get Chakra Plus and Auto-Accept i know it costs a lot and you'll have to camp around a month to get them but it's worth it replace your summon with Mechanical Bird to make it go easier. Good luck!

Last edited by VenomAlien; 01-09-2010 at 09:16 PM.
VenomAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:42 PM   #2
suigetsu-795
Water Moon +.+

It seems ok , but you should organize it better.

suigetsu-795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:48 PM   #3
VenomAlien
Banned

yep you're right it's messed up,but i always wanted to make a guide to help others so i kinda rushed it.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:50 PM   #4
suigetsu-795
Water Moon +.+

Try to split the chapters with paragraphs , it helps :b

suigetsu-795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:52 PM   #5
JazMich

It's hard to read. ^_^ Make it double space maybe.

Sig made by SasukeUchiha--
Like the Sig? Visit !!!Gloomy Art!!! Have skilled GFX-er!!
JazMich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:55 PM   #6
VenomAlien
Banned

It's a little better this way?
Old 01-09-2010, 09:05 PM   #7
JazMich

Yeah. And put space after each sentence.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah,(space)blah blah blah blah.(space) blah blah blah.

Old 01-09-2010, 09:15 PM   #8
VenomAlien
Banned

I worked on it it's okay now?
Old 01-09-2010, 10:07 PM   #9
Emiri Kimidori

Not bad, Venom-san *smiles*
Old 01-09-2010, 10:53 PM   #10
Xindea
Eminent 2nd Degree Demon

Good guide for newbies :)
Old 01-10-2010, 09:12 AM   #11
Havoc
Looking for my neurons

how about some screen shots and some chapters with bold? it's still hard to read.
lvls may not apply to low seals. I didn't read all, but looks correct.

Main
Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:52 PM   #12
eXe

Quote:
8.Before your first country your starter / other genin . jounin should be lvl 10 and your 350 genin lvl 6 ( around those lvls not exactly ) . You choose preferably Wind Country first you'll see later why.

9.With your ninjas lvled up you'll have no problem finishing the first country . After the Wind you unblocked the mechanical bird summon , buy it and halve it's chakra cost.
i still cant beat it even i am much higher in guide and low half low sealed :D
http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/109969
eXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:51 PM   #13
JazMich

Is wind country your first country that you have chosen exe?

Old 01-29-2010, 02:56 AM   #14
Vitz
Shoot Me!

Shouldn't you advise people to hunt down a LW weapon just incase their 400 abillity is weak or maybe so they can they can move on with it to the next difficulty? i'm just throwing that in there. :)
Old 01-29-2010, 05:31 PM   #15
saad

nice thread vermillion it would help me alot thnx
Old 02-08-2010, 11:19 PM   #16
Vaizado
ヴァイザード

ye good guide. wish i knew this when i started *Facepalm* currently on the last dude tho and im doin the 400,800, 500 thing anyway before i saw this =p.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:34 AM   #17
Cloudy94
Flashing

well this could be a nice guide for newbies .. but i dont kinda like it ... u r giving advice too obvious like every team has to consist of 350 genin / fn / trans / ak jounins / a decent kage.. well i mean wouldnt it be boring if everyone has the same team setup (not characters) it kinda minimizes the space for newbies to promote new teams that actually works to defeat kyuubi ... then there is a loop hole there ... with low seals u need some time to pass through countries ( if u r not lucky ) ... well but for those who doesnt mind to have a same and bored team, this guide is good :D

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Cloudy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:48 AM   #18
Susan Fukugawa

I wish I would have read this before beginning the game!
Old 03-14-2010, 05:46 PM   #19
mbking

my thing is that maybe an alternative is to beat earth first and get the ninja hound which gives extra xp plus you should imo beat river right when it becomes available if you save it for last will be hard. also recommend getting both akatskis that are a team for the combo that way you can get them both after you beat second or first village. then work way up and at gold i would recommend getting chyio or whatever the kages name is just because you can get her early enough and she has better abilities.
mbking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:35 AM   #20
Dark Legend
暗殺者•短剣VII

beautiful guide! i loved it a question, how is that the people in the rnks are beginner mode?
what is reallye the point in going into hard mode and impossible?
and is it possible to get the legendary items and abilities in beginner mode?

“life is short, take shit from nobody, be your own boss.”
“jaraiya's Disiple folowing the philosophy of money, boobs and alcohol. :D ”
Dark Legend is offline   Reply With Quote