NinjaManager Forums

Old 02-19-2014, 10:23 AM   #1
udon
Catpain
Admin

Default Event: 14th Revival

It has been a few months since the reincarnated demon fox was defeated. The ninja world stabilized, but only briefly... Reports on strange activites have yet again surfaced and the ninja world fears it's once again time to battle the beast.

Event: 14th Revival
Event start: February 22nd, Saturday (17:00 GMT+1)
Event description: A rerun on Hard mode with the same conditions as when the game was released (start from scratch). Get one of the many FNJ's transfered to your real team if you want to! Auto-accept ON for everyone. Chakra Plus by default. 2 LW on start. +10 chakra on start. 2x energy. +120 ryo/day! Start with +600 ryo! Compete for the custom LWs and the new Hard mode LWs - Prizes for top 20! The energy/ryo refills will be increased during the course of the event.

Not only Chakra Plus, but an additional 10 chakra is added when you start. Before completing the game, you should have 114 chakra total. You will start out with 2 strong Legendary Weapons to help you out this time! Tornado Edge and Hexa Sword will especially come in handy when leveling up your new ninjas. We will also be adding a bunch of new LWs on various higher difficulties including Hard mode.

Click here to read more
about the conditions and how you can participate (you will create a new account, not use your current one).

udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:27 PM   #2
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon View Post
It has been a few months since the reincarnated demon fox was defeated. The ninja world stabilized, but only briefly... Reports on strange activites have yet again surfaced and the ninja world fears it's once again time to battle the beast.

Event: 14th Revival
Event description: A rerun on Hard mode with the same conditions as when the game was released (start from scratch). Get one of the many FNJ's transfered to your real team if you want to! Auto-accept ON for everyone. Chakra Plus by default. 2 LW on start. +10 chakra on start. 2x energy. +120 ryo/day! Start with +600 ryo! Compete for the custom LWs and the new Hard mode LWs - Prizes for top 20! The energy/ryo refills will be increased during the course of the event.

Not only Chakra Plus, but an additional 10 chakra is added when you start. Before completing the game, you should have 114 chakra total. You will start out with 2 strong Legendary Weapons to help you out this time! Tornado Edge and Hexa Sword will especially come in handy when leveling up your new ninjas. We will also be adding a bunch of new LWs on various higher difficulties including Hard mode.

Click here to read more
about the conditions and how you can participate (you will create a new account, not use your current one).
I just have 1 question.
Quote:
the same conditions as when the game was released (start from scratch).
How is having 2 LWs, double chakra+, auto accept and double energy "from scratch" and "same conditions"? I'm not complaining at all but I don't really understand that sentence's purpose

Last edited by xddxdsfiukas; 02-19-2014 at 02:43 PM.
xddxdsfiukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:48 PM   #3
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by xddxdsfiukas View Post
I just have 1 question.

How is having 2 LWs, double chakra+, auto accept and double energy "from scratch" and "same conditions"? I'm not complaining at all but I don't really understand that sentence's purpose
He says it in every new event message. I dont see the point in removing it so he may as well just keep it on especially when it comes to the beginner and easy ones, its only on hard it doesnt make sense so dont dwell on it.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:19 PM   #4
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ

It takes very little effort to take out one sentence however. Oh well, who cares
Old 05-04-2014, 03:54 PM   #5
nima-zare
Mr.Immortal

Please 1 week later to finish the game because I'm still not able to defeat Kyubi
thanks
nima-zare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 06:17 AM   #6
Sasukekun

hi
I had finish this server and then reset to bigginer mode, but I can't put my FNJ in team!
what should I to do!!?
thanks for your halp
Sasukekun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:07 AM   #7
Hisoka
Ryodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukekun View Post
hi
I had finish this server and then reset to bigginer mode, but I can't put my FNJ in team!
what should I to do!!?
thanks for your halp
You have to be in hard mode or already clear hard mode in order to equip an FNJ, if you just beat the event, you can't equip your FNJ. You have to beat it through beginner mode to hard mode.

Hisoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 05:53 PM   #8
Sasukekun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
You have to be in hard mode or already clear hard mode in order to equip an FNJ, if you just beat the event, you can't equip your FNJ. You have to beat it through beginner mode to hard mode.
OK
THANKS
but what's the difference between me and the teams that created new beginner team and and now transfered his FNJ to there and can use it??!! I'm similar to them.I just reset my current team to beginner mode and didn't make new team for transfering! I should can use FNJ in my team. but I can't!!
Old 05-05-2014, 06:36 PM   #9
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

I'd guess on that you need 4 difficulties cleared to use the FNJ, beginner-hard = 4, just beating hard = 1

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 01:28 PM   #10
Sasukekun

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
I'd guess on that you need 4 difficulties cleared to use the FNJ, beginner-hard = 4, just beating hard = 1
so thanks
but, what's difference between my FNJ and the transfered FNJ !? (in first BEGINNER mode)
Old 05-06-2014, 02:30 PM   #11
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukekun View Post
so thanks
but, what's difference between my FNJ and the transfered FNJ !? (in first BEGINNER mode)
Nothing? Although if you don't have hard mode cleared you can't use 5 FN's. A team link would help in determining what's going on

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 04:17 PM   #12
kindman

hi
for example this one is HARD mode but he has 5 FN's
or mine
i didn't finish any mode except the BEGINNER but i have 2 FNG
i transfered Kushina to kindman from EASY mode event
or users that transfer FNJ to his/her BEGINNER mode teams and are using FNJ now!

thanks
Old 05-06-2014, 04:26 PM   #13
Death Troopers
The cake is a lie

Let's see... that hard mode team has 1, 2, 3, 4 fns! Wow, counting is fun. Note the distinct lack of gold border or picture change or young and beastly title for kiba.
When you start the game, you have the ability to use 1 fn. Each time you beat a new difficulty mode, you can use another one, so you have the ability to use 2 after beating beginner (either that or the count switches on resetting after beating).
If you can find someone who's not yet beaten medium that is using a fnj I promise I'll be adequately surprised.

Death Troopers
Never Say Never
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiKai View Post
i am wikileaks and nm is the american government :O
Death Troopers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:07 PM   #14
kindman

oooooooook!!!
I make a mistake. I count wrong but not important. I said why it has two FNJ in hard mode??although it should has 1 in hard mode! and me, in beginner mode i have two FNG although i should have 1! and when i transfered kushina from Easy Event I was in akatsuki temple and was before beating the beginner mode!!!
another three teams that have this problem and have FNJs
http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/267627
http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/29275
http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/57145

Last edited by kindman; 05-06-2014 at 05:14 PM.
kindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 07:37 PM   #15
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindman View Post
oooooooook!!!
I make a mistake. I count wrong but not important. I said why it has two FNJ in hard mode??although it should has 1 in hard mode! and me, in beginner mode i have two FNG although i should have 1! and when i transfered kushina from Easy Event I was in akatsuki temple and was before beating the beginner mode!!!
another three teams that have this problem and have FNJs
http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/267627
http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/29275
http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/57145
This isnt much of a problem, these teams are mearly just playing old difficultys to get more FN, for example, the ones who have 2 FNJ, cleared hard already, or maybe hard and extreme, and are now playing begginner difficulty to get more FNG.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:14 AM   #16
kindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
This isnt much of a problem, these teams are mearly just playing old difficultys to get more FN, for example, the ones who have 2 FNJ, cleared hard already, or maybe hard and extreme, and are now playing begginner difficulty to get more FNG.
yes I know it.
but what about me? why I can put 2 FNG in my team???? I'm not reset early.
so according to your notes what's the benefit of revival's???
the one who beat the hard or extreme mode earlier, don't need to finish revival in short time and revival conditions for transfering!! Specially in this revival that will be over 3 weak earlier instead of 2 month after the first team that beating the game!!!each team that need more FNs can reset his team and get more FNs in longer time!
the team that finishing the any revival it means he beat that difficulty! so he should can put his FNs in team when he/she reset that revival team to beginner mode . but why can't !? is it difference between revival hard mode and normal hard mode!!??
Old 05-08-2014, 11:28 AM   #17
Heathcliff

well this: Event: 14th Revival

is the difference between the event hard mode and the normal hard mode i guess.. :)
Heathcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:20 AM   #18
Renwit355

when the event timer run out, did we enter a event-less period, or does a new event happen even though I have not seen any heads up?
Renwit355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:07 AM   #19
kindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathcliff View Post
well this: Event: 14th Revival

is the difference between the event hard mode and the normal hard mode i guess.. :)

this things that you said are in events, when we reset event teams to beginner all of them will disappear, energies ( arena-world ) is like to teams that have more than 5ooo game or beating the beginner!!or ryo or more FN's are useless. just we can transfer two normal LW that I think they are not important!! but in normal hard mode we haven't time limit(this event end is in= 2 month and 20 day) and all the things that we buy is eternal for next difficulty. so if we start beginner from start is better than reset event's to beginner
and another thing!. bunch of new LWs that adding to world map have vary low finding rate. for example many time I spent about 3000 world energy with 700% Item finding for Item with 0.06% drop rate and I found it hardly. but I saw some hard or extreme or higher teams with 300% or 400% could find some Item with low Drop rate in one day!!!! I don't know why!!!!
beginner and easy and medium can't put FNJ's in teams and hard or higher difficulty teams with 50 or higher average level don't need to new FNG or FNJ with level 1!!!according to all these things events don't have Impressive benefit for all and just is wasting of time and if we start beginner we can become medium in that time.
These are not the only problem in this game! and I think This is injustice for lower and new teams. and I think these are reasons for reducing new members in game and many of them making some team and then they will be ban!!
I have many things to say in froum!!
Old 05-09-2014, 02:20 PM   #20
Heathcliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindman View Post
this things that you said are in events, when we reset event teams to beginner all of them will disappear, energies ( arena-world ) is like to teams that have more than 5ooo game or beating the beginner!!or ryo or more FN's are useless. just we can transfer two normal LW that I think they are not important!! but in normal hard mode we haven't time limit(this event end is in= 2 month and 20 day) and all the things that we buy is eternal for next difficulty. so if we start beginner from start is better than reset event's to beginner
and another thing!. bunch of new LWs that adding to world map have vary low finding rate. for example many time I spent about 3000 world energy with 700% Item finding for Item with 0.06% drop rate and I found it hardly. but I saw some hard or extreme or higher teams with 300% or 400% could find some Item with low Drop rate in one day!!!! I don't know why!!!!
beginner and easy and medium can't put FNJ's in teams and hard or higher difficulty teams with 50 or higher average level don't need to new FNG or FNJ with level 1!!!according to all these things events don't have Impressive benefit for all and just is wasting of time and if we start beginner we can become medium in that time.
These are not the only problem in this game! and I think This is injustice for lower and new teams. and I think these are reasons for reducing new members in game and many of them making some team and then they will be ban!!
I have many things to say in froum!!
Well you can at least get a legendary weapon if you finish in the top 20 of the event.. :) btw i used to be in your clan long ago i think.. I personally feel that it is fair for only teams who completed hard mode and above to be able to use fnjs since they've spent time completing different difficulties and reseting their team over and over again..
Heathcliff is offline   Reply With Quote