NinjaManager Forums
Old 05-28-2011, 06:27 PM   #1
Candy Girl
Fake Mod with Cookies :o

Default New Stage OF NM

before we start Yes i know its a Crazy Idea but please, Read first and think, and then reply

Lets be honest the game is dying slowly, Udon managed to create Forbidden Mode for all those progress-players but what now ? Eugen semi-stopped playing and who knows what teamish will do, so this idea will maybe give NM a new life

*Yes i know, you can discuss about the game how much it dies or not but thats not the thread for it*

how would the game be, if you actually could buy Skins for Ninjas? only for Forbidden ninjas? this would dramatically revive the Graphic Sector, and people could maybe buy maid skins for female forbidden ninjas and make a loly maid team, who knows? i know, this is a BIG Work a VERY big one, but it would change the game alot... yes i know that many will probably say that something like this would never be created, but if Udon the busy one would accept a contest for people to make FN Skin's where he Handpicks someone that does it very good, and allow him to make alot where others could work for him like those Graphic shops, and then that handpicked person links everything to udon and then udon implents them

as said yes i know this is a big work but i am pretty sure it would give a new life to nm, and it would also ressurect the graphic part of the game/forum

i hope there are more suggestion's your free to type what ever you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehydrant View Post
Here's an idea for how it might work. There would be a 4th slot on the ninja page for each ninja (maybe summon too) called the outfit slot. You would buy the outfit with a small amount of money (or potentially have to earn the outfit through a lot of gameplay). When you equip it into the outfit slot of the ninja it is specified for the ninja card changes to feature art that incorporates the outfit.

To the make this work, however, it may be a good idea to start using cards with higher resolution even if its only displayed in the ninja screen.

For example, I pay $5 to buy a sennin-mode skin for Naruto FNK. I equip it, all animation will now feature a sennin-mode Naruto fighting and I get a high res sennin-mode Naruto FNK image in the ninja screen by, I dono, clicking on a magnifying glass button or something. The skin does absolute nothing to the stats of the ninja and only changes visual appearance.

BTW, this idea is straight out of League of Legend, its major source of revenue and activity for them. So if it works for them, good chance it'll work for NM. Yes, its major investment in time for art and coding, but the benefits are even bigger.
Example

Credit:
Spoiler:
this idea was actually made from Firehydrant but just me that wanted to suggest it :)

Spoiler:
My epic Achievment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
Candy just posted the 30 000th Post in the whole "Clans" section of the Forum :O

Last edited by Candy Girl; 05-29-2011 at 03:38 PM. Reason: adding new stuffs
Candy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #2
QBee
The Joker

i dont get it.... skin? what, u pick a whole new pic for ur ninja?

Sig and avy made by Drag0nf0rce
QBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:36 PM   #3
Candy Girl

yup a new look for your animated picture, it would look best on fnks actually.
this would also require that all fng's fnj's and fnk's changes animation or maybe those skins could allow different animations aswell hmm...

Spoiler:
My epic Achievment
Quote:
Candy just posted the 30 000th Post in the whole "Clans" section of the Forum :O
Old 05-28-2011, 06:37 PM   #4
KaiKai
El Gordo
Chat Mod

close please, troll thread

"Think 2 ways before talking."
KaiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:39 PM   #5
Firehydrant
No longer exist

Here's an idea for how it might work. There would be a 4th slot on the ninja page for each ninja (maybe summon too) called the outfit slot. You would buy the outfit with a small amount of money (or potentially have to earn the outfit through a lot of gameplay). When you equip it into the outfit slot of the ninja it is specified for the ninja card changes to feature art that incorporates the outfit.

To the make this work, however, it may be a good idea to start using cards with higher resolution even if its only displayed in the ninja screen.

For example, I pay $5 to buy a sennin-mode skin for Naruto FNK. I equip it, all animation will now feature a sennin-mode Naruto fighting and I get a high res sennin-mode Naruto FNK image in the ninja screen by, I dono, clicking on a magnifying glass button or something. The skin does absolute nothing to the stats of the ninja and only changes visual appearance.

BTW, this idea is straight out of League of Legend, its major source of revenue and activity for them. So if it works for them, good chance it'll work for NM. Yes, its major investment in time for art and coding, but the benefits are even bigger.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:40 PM   #6
hanabusa1991
FORCE's Dragoon

new pics or how about new cards :p like black cards with a red border or something or own creation to be implemented (: idk just giving some suggestions

Some examples in spoiler (card r from Ecchi manager, one of the forum threads and Darkside clan's minigame)
Spoiler:
Old 05-28-2011, 06:45 PM   #7
vincent3151992

I honestly like the idea because it gives people something else to do

Low Seal Taijutsu Guide
vincent3151992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:48 PM   #8
Candy Girl

and as Fire said maybe new way of attack too + if it even costed real money.. then actually it would be the ONLY THING that stayed in your team + udon please if you make it ... then allow it to keep those even if you reset so they are ''Account Souldbound'' so you dont have to buy them again if there comes a ''aenonar'' dude with over 9000 fns and collects skins :D

Spoiler:
My epic Achievment
Quote:
Old 06-02-2011, 11:13 PM   #9
hanabusa1991
FORCE's Dragoon

more skin related :o

Naruto fnk - Sennin mode:

Kyuubi:

Just suggestions (: to make some examples
Old 06-02-2011, 11:46 PM   #10
Neglect
Shut your damn mouth.

That's actually not a bad idea. If we do that, we should make it permanent.
Neglect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:40 AM   #11
KingCookie
King Of The Cookies!

This is a good idea, but only if the skins were naruto based, because looking at a team and seeing a loly maid as Candy said would confuse most people, and it would also ruin the name of ninjamanager... >_<

Thanks for the great sig Draggy :D
KingCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:35 AM   #12
leonwolf
Miyabi's fan

This is my suggestion.
In FM mode when you have your FM's FNK. In Biuju Island, there will be a choice "Forbidden Revolution" or something like that.
Click here and you will see a box. In that box, you'll see all your FNK you have.
Ex: In Impo I have Itachi FNK and in FM I just have Tsunade FNK. Then in that box, I'll see them.
But in that box the Itachi FNk and Tsunade FNK is not like this ,
You will see them like this : ,
Then I click on Itachi, the game will ask me " Activate? " ( just like you when you choose FN, it ask you" yes or no")
The I need to pay 2000ryo for that new animation Itachi FNk. Accept -> New FNK Itachi skin will in my inventory. And in the "my team" -> "inventory" : next to the Itachi FNK there will have a "Change" button which allow you to change the FNK animation.
There are 5 free FNK animation ( maybe udon will add more in some event), and others are premium FNK animation
For ex: Sasuke FNK new animation will can only be obtained when you use 15$. ( When you click in the "Forbidden Revolution" box, click on Activate the game will ask you if you want to pay for it? Don't need ryo but have to paid buy $ )
Sr 4 my bad eng. Hope you understand.

p.s: Only can buy a FNK new animation in FM. Only can buy one new animation / FM play

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
leonwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:53 AM   #13
Darrison
L's Sidekick in Disguise

Holy crap $15 will people do it? Will people spent so much on skins?
Old 06-03-2011, 04:01 AM   #14
leonwolf
Miyabi's fan

^
Just an example. Udon will decide it.

Old 06-03-2011, 06:09 AM   #15
Mitoru
Evil Entity

I want to bash this idea so hard. >.<
But I can't, since it isn't a bad one and i want a neko maid Rin fng.
Only thing I don't like is LoL inspiration, get some imagination. I didn't make a synthesis suggestion after playing Pukeninja or LW evolution suggestion after playing Dragonica.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:24 AM   #16
leonwolf
Miyabi's fan

Both of game you said I haven't played. That's just my imagination, didn't copy from another game.

Old 06-12-2011, 10:56 AM   #17
Candy Girl

in the game League of Legends, i got like.. 6-7 skins, that i bought... i dont like premming in nm because what i use my money on will only end up getting wasted... while skins are permanent so it might be worth it

Spoiler:
My epic Achievment
Quote:
Old 06-12-2011, 09:11 PM   #18
hanabusa1991
FORCE's Dragoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Girl View Post
in the game League of Legends, i got like.. 6-7 skins, that i bought... i dont like premming in nm because what i use my money on will only end up getting wasted... while skins are permanent so it might be worth it
I agree
Old 05-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #19
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Random Bump of doooooom :)

Me and Xero came up with something like this For EM, but it is easily done for NM as well:

Basically once you get so far in the game, maybe once youve got all the crystals, a new are will open up :)
You go inside and maybe after a epic paragraph or two you get a random option to pay a certain amount of cash (for NM obv being Ryo),
Then you either pick or get and random choice of new images for your ninja

Some EM picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroMaano View Post
Alright, as we planned, here are some skins. And I know you can do it, whodares. WE know!

Anyway, BRACE YOURSELVES.

Saber(Fate/ Stay Night)
Spoiler:

Pure Saber

Chaotic Kind Saber

Kind Saber

Saber

Tempted Saber

Evil Saber

Chaotic Evil Saber

Corrupted Saber

Ikaros(Sora no Otoshimono)
Spoiler:

Pure Ikaros

Chaotic Kind Ikaros

Kind Ikaros

Ikaros

Tempted Ikaros

Evil Ikaros

Chaotic Evil Ikaros

Corrupted Ikaros

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:11 PM   #20
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

i kind of like this idea maybe set the alterninate skin in a 4th equipment slot that will only take skins that way the change wont be perminant and can be changed back when ever the user liked

there are so many idea's though i would be happy if they were just for FNK's but would be really happy if they could be used for other ninja then even better some other peoples card designs that others may have prefered could then be used

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote