NinjaManager Forums

Old 04-16-2011, 07:56 AM   #1
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Default Full chakra after difficulty cleared

Well, the idea is like this:

After you clear a difficulty you'll be able to use full chakra on it on further runs, like hard mode with 130 chakra. Story wise it would be explained by that you've already experienced the hardships once and can thus unleash your full power.

Why? Because lets face it, there are 31 FNG's, 33 FNJ's and 6 FNK's at the moment and there will definitely be more of them as time goes. The fastest you can clear beginner is about 1 week, that's 28 weeks minimum for the rest of the FNG's (assuming that you've cleared all difficulties once). That's very fast, but still quite a long time.

But when it comes to FNJ's and FNK's you simply can't do it in any reasonable time, if you consider that more and more of them will be added. The fastest you can clear hard mode would be about 1-2 months thanks to the chakra shortage. That's a whole 31-62 months, 2,5-5 years! Even more when more FNJ's gets added, as there would surely be more of them in that much time.

When it comes to FNK's there's not only the time issue, but because of the chakra you're extremely limited to what teams you're able to play. As more and more FNK's are added I bet you'll be extremely bored of playing the FNG, FNG, Starter, Starter, FNJ, FNK, gobi/nibi teams. But there's not that many variations viable other than that.

Now there has been several suggestions about making FN's easier to collect before, like being able to recruit the FNJ/FNK 1-2 difficulties lower than normal after first clear, or simply all on beginner. The beginner idea isn't really fair at all, and the first idea doesn't really make much sense. But I feel that this idea would be more fair, since you would be fighting on the proper difficulty where they are hiding. And I also think it would be a lot more fun to be able to use several different team setups up there.

It will still take a very long time to collect all FN's. You would still need a couple of weeks for hard and impossible, but I think this idea would make it far more enjoyable and allow more people to do it without screwing too much with game balance. I don't really see any issue with people having more FN's as they do cost a lot of chakra to use so you just can't equip too many FNK's etc. Even if you do get 2-3 you have to take care of their stamina problems which takes valuable resources away from your damage output.

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:10 AM   #2
XeroMaano
Vampire

idea from aeno :o
I agree.FNJs and FNKs would take too much time to recruit since you have to rerun Hard/extreme for a FNJ or impo for FNK and it would take time...
Old 04-16-2011, 08:50 AM   #3
Xtreme-Fighter
Banned

I also agree this idea. pls udon put this on game. aeno thumbs up
Xtreme-Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:52 AM   #4
adiboss
Dark Side Reloaded

well i think this ideea its good and i hope it will be implemented

adiboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:39 AM   #5
Grakhus
I will FORCE the issue

I for one do not agree with this idea. FNJ and FNK are rewards given only to the best progressors. Of course they take long time, but it should be like that. And besides, impossible with full team would be too easy for you elderly progressors.

If one wants to collect all ninjas, it should be tough and long and arduous, otherwise, everyone would do it...

So, my opinion is, leave it as it is now, I like that the chakra is limited, although it defines teams on higher difficulties, so, perhaps, rather then just adding Forbidden ninjas, Udon could try putting in more cheap kages that would rival Danzou, Chiyo and the other relatively low chakra kages, simply to see more diverse teams.

To reiterate, A player is meant to choose 3-6 FNJ, 2-4 FNG and 1-3 FNKs, if someone wishes to stockpile, let him. But do not lower the difficulty even more for seasoned players, how are we younger and less experienced players meant to follow them ^^
Grakhus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:46 AM   #6
Cloudy94
Flashing

Good idea . It just takes too long to get an extra FNJ to be able to run 3 FNJs setup on extreme :(

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Cloudy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:35 AM   #7
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakhus View Post
I for one do not agree with this idea. FNJ and FNK are rewards given only to the best progressors. Of course they take long time, but it should be like that. And besides, impossible with full team would be too easy for you elderly progressors.

If one wants to collect all ninjas, it should be tough and long and arduous, otherwise, everyone would do it...

So, my opinion is, leave it as it is now, I like that the chakra is limited, although it defines teams on higher difficulties, so, perhaps, rather then just adding Forbidden ninjas, Udon could try putting in more cheap kages that would rival Danzou, Chiyo and the other relatively low chakra kages, simply to see more diverse teams.

To reiterate, A player is meant to choose 3-6 FNJ, 2-4 FNG and 1-3 FNKs, if someone wishes to stockpile, let him. But do not lower the difficulty even more for seasoned players, how are we younger and less experienced players meant to follow them ^^
The change wouldn't affect progressors in any way at all as this only changes chakra after you've beaten the difficulty once. Skill doesn't even have anything to do with it since all you need is time. Doubt it would really affect anyone at all since I've barely seen anyone bothering to gather FNJ's or FNK's since it takes too long. If someone wants high difficulty LW's all they have to do is go back to beginner again. There's really no reason at all to bother going back to the difficulties again except a long and boring hard / impossible run.

All this change would do is allow for people to replay the difficulties again with more diverse and slightly faster teams and thus have a reasonable reason to keep playing the game rather than just camp or quit. Or they'd have to endure the extremely long ordeal of playing the same gimped teams over and over and over to collect FN's, which takes way too long time with the current settings.

The game has only been up for 2 years, that is already considered a long time in itself and not many players has been here all that time. To collect only the currently existing FNJ's would take at least 2,5 years, most likely 5 years. Add another 8 months minimum for the FNK's and almost a year for the FNG's.

It's just not realistic.

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:01 PM   #8
Grakhus
I will FORCE the issue

But the goal of the game is not to gather all existing Forbidden ninjas, in fact since the ninja capacity is 30 at most, it is inconceivable for anyone to even try.

As far as reruns are concerned, the main reason to do reruns is Forbidden ninjas. As you said, LWs are gathered on beginner. And being able to get 140 chakra (endgame) would shorten the runs considerably, since hard with full FN team shouldn't take much more then a month. But, I will repeat my point, Forbidden ninja jounin and kage should be inaccessible to anyone, who is not willing to put in a fair amount of work and time.

Now, I am currently on hard, and will at some point presumably want new FNJ or (perhaps, Udon-willing) even FNK. But, let's look at some teams, namely Tony and Teamish, they both managed to procure 2 kages from impossible mode, even before Forbidden mode started. Why should we make it any easier? And if one can't be bothered spending time getting those pesky FNJs, he can assemble a team with FNJs he already has.

Again, all your time tables are from the stand-point of someone trying to gather ALL FNG, FNJ and FNK, which is inconceivable.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:01 PM   #9
XeroMaano
Vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakhus View Post
But the goal of the game is not to gather all existing Forbidden ninjas, in fact since the ninja capacity is 30 at most, it is inconceivable for anyone to even try.
1.The ninja capacity with I+ and I Infinity is 50.
2.That's not the MAIN GOAL of the game.That's like an additional goal.I personally want to collect all FNJs when I get to hard mode :P
Old 04-16-2011, 03:12 PM   #10
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

The current ninja capacity is 50.

There's not any set goal at all in this game. But you do have some standard options like: Progressing, camping, gathering LW/FN. Or just playing around for fun, which you should do at all times. But as you see, gathering FN's is easily in the top 3 things to do.

The whole point of the idea is to allow people to gather all of them in a reasonable amount of time. The only reason that it's inconceivable is because it takes too long to be possible, hence this idea. You'd still have to spend a helluva lot of time and effort, it's not like it would magically take a week to beat impossible. But it would be more reasonable, and I bet a helluva lot more fun. On my alt I already have 14 FNG's and 2 FNJ's, it's not that strange of an idea at all to want to gather all of them. But it's completely unrealistic when it would take 2,5-5 years to do it. One or two yes, like Teamish etc did. But all of them, no. I know a lot of people that would love to gather them all but feels that it's not worth the time and effort or even fun to do it because of the chakra limitations enforced.

I really don't get your point when you're saying that FNJ's and FNK's should be inaccessible to anyone not willing to work for it, they already have unlocked the ability to get them by beating hard/extreme. It's not like they're ineligible to own them as they already have at least one.

And seriously, what's the problem of allowing people to get more FNJ's and FNK's faster? You can only use 6 FN's at a time. Even if you get an all FNK team you can only equip 5 of them if you toss out the summon and use a starter ninja. It would still take a long time to level up your team to be able to beat hard/impossible. But at least you can have fun doing it. LW's have far bigger impact than a FN does, and you can only carry 6-7 of them with you for the reruns hence slowing down the progress. And remember that the health, res and ele adv as well as standard chakra issues are still there to hamper your progress. So it's not like you can equip a full team right away and blast your way to the finish line.

If you look at the current campers, how many FN's do they use? 2 FNK, 2 FNG, Hidan, Hidan, Kat is the standard choice. Would be nice to see more variations there as well.

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:22 PM   #11
Mitoru
Evil Entity

And i want to gather all FNKs. I love the idea, not only becouse it will make it easier to get new FNs, but it will allow you to test more teams.

You have a full LS nin team all the way till impossible where you take high tai FNK and would just love to have a full LS tai team. Oops, FNJs are LS nin and it will take 3-4 months to get 2 new ones. Aww shit...

Aeno's idea doesn't hurt those who didn't complete hard/extreme/impo yet, and gives new possibilities to those who did.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:46 PM   #12
Grakhus
I will FORCE the issue

Hm, I see your point. And seeming as I was proved wrong about the goals, your idea does become relevant.

How about to prevent it being too easy, the chakra cost simply slides 2 steps back, so, in effect, medium gets beginner chakra, hard gets easy, extreme gets medium and impossible gets hard chakra limit? Would still allow for variation, make things easier and faster, allow more creativity, while not simplifying the gathering of FNs too much.
Old 04-24-2011, 04:10 PM   #13
syaorannkun
Blade-Master

i think both should be done, full chakra for teams who beat it earlier so they can hunt the fnjs and fnks but their has to be some low chakra kage adds also ... maybe like a sasuke silver/gold rank kage based on 3tails naruto/killerbee kage or even chiyo
Old 04-25-2011, 05:44 AM   #14
thndrkiss
?????

Love the idea.. because camping isn't fun (for me) so guess ill waste my time on collecting FNx as much as possible.

I hope this will happen, and don't get dumped.

Last edited by thndrkiss; 04-25-2011 at 01:21 PM.
thndrkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:18 AM   #15
epicjarek
elite guy

I like to the idea. Good job aeno.
epicjarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:45 AM   #16
sirDarts
Your next-door IT

I really agree to this idea. My alt as well plans to "catch them all". :)

Oh and Grakh, it wouldn't make it THAT much easier, I tried bashing the setup I beat impo with, but with a FNG and FNJ instead of starters, it would cut down like 1 summon level and 3 ninja levels across the board. That's only like 2 weeks faster at best.
Sure, if I would factor in FM LWs and such, it would take down much more, but then it's not really the "fault" of this idea.

sirDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:13 AM   #17
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Yeah, you might even need to add in the 40 stat points to FN's to make it more reasonable

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:12 PM   #18
Setirb
Rating: Awesome

I fully support this idea. Gonna save a lot of time for FNGs/Js rerruns without affecting the gathering of FNKs too much. Also we need an Inventory Infinite Infinity ^^

Setirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:38 PM   #19
PsychoTata

I really like this idea !
I think it's not very hard to do ;] We'll see what Udon would say =]
Old 04-26-2011, 09:25 PM   #20
Bigup321

Mabye full chakra mode on that set difficulty could be seperate to the limited chakra mode you get after you beat it, some people still want the challenge