NinjaManager Forums
Old 11-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Default What pissed you off today?

So.... 3 weeks ago I decided to buy a cap that I could use when shooting because the son is so damn low during this time of year.. Went through a couple of clothing stores but all they had were fugly designer caps and I just don't buy that crap. So I went online and bought a black swedish army cap because I know it looks ok plus I know it fits, as well some new black army pants, since they also look good, are very practical plus never fail, and has exactly the same size every time. Also ordered some rain pants just in case I have to be out all day in the rain again, more rain proof than the army pants alone...

So, I ordered those on Monday 3 weeks ago, hoping to maybe get it before the weekend for the IPSC examination. On Thursday I had a missed call from them in the morning, but I noticed it too late to do anything about it.. Plus it would just be a hassle to call back anyways... Late on Friday afternoon I got an email from them saying that the rain pants were completely out of stock and backordered on the supplier. Late on Friday.. Great.. So even if I had replied straight away there's no way the mail service would get it in time to transport it during the weekend which they often do on orders coming in early on Fridays.

So on the next Monday I get a reply that they've acknowledged my cancellation of the rain pants and will ship the rest right away.

Time passes and 2 weeks later, last Wednesday morning I sent an email wondering wth is going on and why I haven't been refunded for the rain pants even.. In the afternoon I yet again got a call from them, but I was down in my workshop so I missed it yet again :| On Friday afternoon I got a reply saying they would send the package right away... Right... No apology for their obvious fubar or anything...

Yesterday on Monday I finally got an SMS saying the package had been delivered to the dropoff point. Not the normal one 200 meters away though.. A different one ~1.5 km away.. Great...

So today I decided to take my bicycle and get some exercise which getting the package rather than taking the bus and paying ~2.5€, fuck that.

Pretty nice day, bit low on air in the tires but it was ok.. Picked up the package, helped an old lady open the door and noticed that she was struggling down the stairs and her walker was parked behind a bike some distance away from the stairs handrail, so I brought it up to her and she was so thankful and happy that someone helped an old lady \o/

Then I took out my bike, strapped on the package and was just going to mount up, but a wet autumn leaf had planted itself under my left shoe so I slipped off the pedals and crashed straight over the bike.. Twisting the front wheel 90 degrees from the handle as well and mangling the mud guard along with bending the support struts for it... Fucking piece of shit. >.<

Took me like 3 minutes to bend it all back into shape.. Doesn't look like anything was actually damaged, just some simple bending and twisting and it looked ok.. Haven't done a full damage check on it but it kinda sucks either way since I got the bike brand new back in June <.<

So, as thanks for taking the bike to get some exercise as well as helping an old lady I was rewarded with a limp on my right leg plus a messed up barely used bicycle. Fuck you world. <.<

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:09 PM   #2
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

So... I keep getting random allergic reaction off *something*... There's like no connections at all between each situation, and I've been in the same situations before and since then with no reaction....

2 days ago I ate some leftover almond paste, had done the same both the day before and the day before that.. But this time I got a massive reaction where my face swelled up, throat swelled up and I nearly passed out. Then after ~30 minutes it was just back to normal like usual...

Today my mother offered me some almond cookies she had made yesterday, filled with almond paste and almond flakes... She should even know that I don't like almond flakes for that matter but to try to give me something that might have almost have killed me just 2 days ago? Is she fucking trying to kill me or what?

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:28 AM   #3
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

This is not the LW you were looking for....

...but I want IF so I'm fine with it... :>

I had even forgotten it even dropped there so I was seriously confused for several seconds... oO I've hunted and found Tonbogiri like 8 times and this has never dropped.. 0.04% vs Tonbo's 0.05%....

And.. It's fucking hot.... 35c in the shade and 29c in my room.... Only able to bring it down to ~26c at 2 in the morning... -.-'

This heat is making me really annoyed, especially when bombarded with stupid questions...

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:42 AM   #4
Darrison
L's Sidekick in Disguise

it's not 100% death?????? WHA???
Old 08-12-2013, 07:39 PM   #5
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Been thinking for a while about purging all those useless accounts who have just registered and then never used ever again juuuuuuust in case some of them are pure dormant spam bots.. Plus would clean up the IP lists... And there comes one of those ancient accounts - a year after registering, spamming adverts...

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 08-13-2013, 06:40 AM   #6
Carlimas
The People's Champion

Having to get up early for work -.-
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 05:21 PM   #7
Darrison
L's Sidekick in Disguise

Getting up and waking up pisses me off sometimes...
Old 04-22-2014, 06:27 PM   #8
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Tomorrow me and a coworker is going on a 2 day trip to southern Sweden to pick up flint... Yes, rocks... To make knives and stuff. We're going to start in the afternoon and stay at a motel... scratch that, we're now going to stay at some guys place we've never met before, but he only has one bed... Someone will have to sleep on the floor. Then we're going with him to gather loads of flint near the nuclear plant, scratch that, the truck can only load ~700kg, although the boss is expecting us to return with the whole truck filled. Well, should last a while at least... Well, not really.. I calculated that it'll be 2,5 pallets, stacked 19cm high... A small drop in the back of the truck... My boss is going to rage hard when she figures out reality of mass and volumes...

Well, anyways, should be nice with a roadtrip.. Well, first we'll have to drive 1 hour in the opposite direction and unload half a ton because the boss decided we might just do that job today.. It's not like we already have a nice 5 hour trip to look forward to... At least I'll get paid well for wasting away my evening in the middle of nowhere.. Nope.. I only get paid for as long as we're actually working, aka until we arrive at the destination.. My hours tossed into nothingness will forever be parted from my life. At least I wont go hungry, just wasted 2 hours of my free time preparing for the trip along with food for 2 days, plus some spare because why wouldn't the plans change yet again. Heck the trip might just as well get scrubbed and I'll just sit there with a pile of food.

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:45 AM   #9
euras
Pervy Sage

got drunk really hard.. again.. lost my phone and fucking cigaretes...
euras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 09:19 PM   #10
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by euras View Post
got drunk really hard.. again.. lost my phone and fucking cigaretes...
I feel for you bro T.T

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 05:47 PM   #11
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Just found out that mangatraders has not only been hacked, but the admin has decided to close it down... *Maybe* it'll come back in some form in the future but for now it's toast... Also, apparently it was hacked by some fansubbers just for luls, who also freely distributed the login details and donator details... Total fucking retards... Destroying everything for their own people...

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:06 PM   #12
kuuya03

Thought aeno was pissed at extreme event lol. But seriously, another hard event is viable unless extreme mode has 124ck,starting 2fng 1fnj available,but it will still take 3mos to finish.is that the plan?