NinjaManager Forums

Old 10-18-2009, 11:19 PM   #1
LazyDalo
Akatsuki All The Way!!!

Default What is your foavorite village, character, and why?

Thank you for your post I am interested in what you people have to say.

I do not really have a favorite yet.

I watched all episodes so far and watch them as they go out.

Here is a good site to go to watch them, they are working on dubbing the shippuden episodes and they post them up to. http://narutoget.com/
Old 10-19-2009, 01:00 AM   #2
Lee

Well i think it's pretty clear on who my favorite is ;-) I don't get how people can NOT like him. I mean just look at his epic fights against Garaa, Gai, Kimimaro and alot more. And his determination is just awsome. Plus he's an alcoholic ;P
Old 10-19-2009, 02:19 AM   #3
Delta Sand
Lifeless

As awesome as Lee is, and dont get me wrong, he is awesome, I dont think hes ever won a fight. He lost to the he lost to Neji, to the Sound Ninja, he lost to Gaara, to Kimimaro, and pretty much to Kisame. The only one he beat was a clone of himself, which doesnt really say much. I just dont get how Kishi can make him so awesome and powerful, but he still loses every fight he gets into.
Delta Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:51 AM   #4
LazyDalo
Akatsuki All The Way!!!

Default Guessing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Sand View Post
As awesome as Lee is, and dont get me wrong, he is awesome, I dont think hes ever won a fight. He lost to the he lost to Neji, to the Sound Ninja, he lost to Gaara, to Kimimaro, and pretty much to Kisame. The only one he beat was a clone of himself, which doesnt really say much. I just dont get how Kishi can make him so awesome and powerful, but he still loses every fight he gets into.
I am going to guess that your favorite is Sasori.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:38 AM   #5
Seotinach
Green Monster of DOOM~

Out of all the villages, I probably like the Mist the best, just because they seem to produce some interesting kinds of ninja. >D

In terms of characters, I'm kind of a tie between Hidan, Shikamaru, and Kabuto. Hidan's entire demeanor was epic, and while Asuma was awesome, Hidan was just too interesting to make me that sound about it. Shikamaru is awesome just because he's lazy. Screw being a genius. With all of these bloody work-a-holics that train until they die, it was nice to see one of those "I'm just trying to make a living" guys in the series.

Kabuto is just all around amusing. Evil and demented while still being nice enough to randomly heal people, and is insane enough to try and consume Orochimaru. I'm still hoping he becomes a major villain later on in the series.

Seotinach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:45 AM   #6
LazyDalo
Akatsuki All The Way!!!

Default I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seotinach View Post
Out of all the villages, I probably like the Mist the best, just because they seem to produce some interesting kinds of ninja. >D

In terms of characters, I'm kind of a tie between Hidan, Shikamaru, and Kabuto. Hidan's entire demeanor was epic, and while Asuma was awesome, Hidan was just too interesting to make me that sound about it. Shikamaru is awesome just because he's lazy. Screw being a genius. With all of these bloody work-a-holics that train until they die, it was nice to see one of those "I'm just trying to make a living" guys in the series.

Kabuto is just all around amusing. Evil and demented while still being nice enough to randomly heal people, and is insane enough to try and consume Orochimaru. I'm still hoping he becomes a major villain later on in the series.
I agree about everything you said about them being awesome and for the reasons they are!
Old 10-19-2009, 09:17 AM   #7
Baruch Spinoza

I just about always agree with what Seo says.

the more I think about it, the more I am liking Kisame.. I don't really know why, it might just be all the foreshadowing in the latest manga that actually has me excited to see a fight with him. but, know how it sometimes is... they could just skip the whole freaking fight while Naruto and Sakura whine about Sasuke!

oh, and Vote Kakashi for Kage! a leader you can believe in!
Baruch Spinoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:25 AM   #8
LazyDalo
Akatsuki All The Way!!!

Default Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baruch Spinoza View Post
I just about always agree with what Seo says.

the more I think about it, the more I am liking Kisame.. I don't really know why, it might just be all the foreshadowing in the latest manga that actually has me excited to see a fight with him. but, know how it sometimes is... they could just skip the whole freaking fight while Naruto and Sakura whine about Sasuke!

oh, and Vote Kakashi for Kage! a leader you can believe in!
A fight with Kisame would be very interesting to see. Kakashi is a very good leater so he probably would be a great Kage.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:35 AM   #9
Aldarion
The Raider of Death

My two favourite are Lee and Kimimaro. Lee because of his mastery in taijutsu and of course his willow to improve himself. He is also quite clumsy sometimes (after drinking) and funny. -> this incredible hair and eyes Why Kimimaro? I think because he is lost and can not find his own way. Maybe he was killed (so many of you can say: he was weak) but I really liked his bonny jutsus.

Alfa team ; Beta team
Ninja of Polish Lords
Aldarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:35 PM   #10
suigetsu-795
Water Moon +.+

Suigetsu's my Favourite . Why ? Dunno .
Sunagakure no Sato is my favourite village . Why ? Cuz gaara's kazekage

Ow , And by the way , i'm also a Lee fan

suigetsu-795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:49 PM   #11
Ahlvin
2nd Most Posts!

Ahahah..
Favorite char: Zetsu. Then Tobi, then Hidan! Why? Zetsu is SO cool! I tought he was the coolest from the very moment I saw him! And well... Once I saw him splitting up, and his awesome Spore Jutsu, how can you not?! Tobi is goofy and awesome. Kinda a BW there, right? And Hidan is kinda like me, except I can't survive getting decapitated..

My favorite village: The OLD Hidden Mist Village - The Blood Mist! (Or something like that..) - They had really epic exams, and it seems like they would allways bring out the very strongest part of a ninja. Or well, in those who doesn't just crack under the pressure?

Alltought Kakashi is epic, I don't want him as Hokage. Thatīs just a few thousand piles of paperwork... Sure, with a war coming up, thatīd change, but once thatīs over, itīs all about being strict, coming on time, doing the paperwork... I don't think Kakashi could ever handle it XD
Old 10-19-2009, 03:53 PM   #12
L3Th4L
Asshole

Fave chat hmh... Shikamaru (Totaly favourite.. Smarts! :]) Deidara (Revenge.. Whahaha) or Tobi ( Not madara.. Tobi!).
Village ... Leaf probably.. Itachi came from there alot of cool ninjas like Shikamaru and Kiba.. :]] Great Hokage ( Talking about Tsunade not Danzou.. )
L3Th4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:57 PM   #13
Delta Sand
Lifeless

For me, my favorite ninjas are between Sasori, as some of you can probably guess, just because hes awesome like that and I loved his personality. Except the sexist part of that. Didnt like that. I also like the MIzukage, she seems like an interesting character... I dunno, I just like her.

Im going to agree with Ahlvin. My favorite villiage is the old Mist VIllage, for the exact reasons he said. Its just a straight up ghetto village.

For Hokage, I vote for nobody. I dont see any ninja in the village besides Kakashi being a good Hokage, and I still want Kakashi in on the action.
Delta Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:41 AM   #14
mereaper
Reaper god

my favs r hidden leaf ninjas lee and itachi cuz they pwn hard and act smooth well itachi does
quote by the man who proved that u can be evil and still look cute
Spoiler:
Quote:
Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed!
Quote:
who let the dogs out?
my team
mereaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:58 AM   #15
future-knight
i will ravage my oppennet

my favorite village the blood mist its the best village because when you enter a fight and lose you die and my favorite character is kisame and deidara

credits for susuke619 for the sig and NoBaDyDL for the pic
future-knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:26 AM   #16
nebulax
BW-Clan F0under

Hidden leaf because they have awsome ninjas like itachi gai tsunade jiraya and kakashi
and my fav ninja is ofcource kakashi why because he is the best ninja in the world
and the most powerlfull he has used sharingan more than anyone i think
nebulax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:02 PM   #17
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Well I for one am a Fan of.....Deidara! I just think he is awesome and he was pretty good but... the vilinous elemental advantage made him lose...
Well actually most of Akatsuki are awesome!!!

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:15 PM   #18
dark crisis
Hiding in your closet

i would say like first naruto then tobi kisame. Why Naruto? Becuse he has a never give up additude and hes funny pretty much how i want to be and tobi becuse he isinīt so gloomy like the rest of the akatsuki. comon he is a tall fish dude that is from a bloody village and he got a massive sword and for village i would say leaf becuse i have more favs and most of them is from leaf and i like alot of them

Proud Member of the Black $ White Clan
dark crisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:32 AM   #19
JulzieUchiha

I like madara :) but hes been a bit of an ass now isnt he :( haha.
my second favoirte would have to be Jiraiya hes a great ninja :)
my third would be itachi i mean come on he had so much stuff on his plate
he was protecting his little brother while looking like the bad guy :).
JulzieUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:26 PM   #20
JamesZaa
Amigo's Tobi

srry lee, no offence but lee and gai r the character i hate the most :P

anyways bak 2 the topic, my favourite village is probably mist because it seems to be evil :S and has cool ninjas but my fav characters r itachi, sasuke :o, hidan cause he swears alot like me and tobi (not madara)