NinjaManager Forums
Old 07-06-2016, 09:53 AM   #461
udon
Catpain
Admin

raoniluna: That's a pretty good idea. Perhaps I should take the whole NM1 loyality thing a bit longer and allow to "sync" with an NM1 account and basically check how many difficulties were completed/reached.

And then a bonus area is opened up, where you can fight the Hall of Fame from each difficulty you reached, and they have some LW drop chance too that aren't OP but more like an alternative to other LWs that can drop. Unfortunately I don't have records of what team setup each team had, otherwise I would've wanted to recreate their lineup. http://www.ninjamanager.com/rankings...-fame-beginner

udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 11:10 AM   #462
CrystalDragon
*~Lethal Dancer~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon View Post
raoniluna: That's a pretty good idea. Perhaps I should take the whole NM1 loyality thing a bit longer and allow to "sync" with an NM1 account and basically check how many difficulties were completed/reached.

And then a bonus area is opened up, where you can fight the Hall of Fame from each difficulty you reached, and they have some LW drop chance too that aren't OP but more like an alternative to other LWs that can drop. Unfortunately I don't have records of what team setup each team had, otherwise I would've wanted to recreate their lineup. http://www.ninjamanager.com/rankings...-fame-beginner

I would really, really like to see some legacy item :)
Being strengthened by beaten difficulties or whatever is a nice idea aswell.

You can take my current team for Hall of Fame Fights *wink wink* :P
Old 07-06-2016, 12:44 PM   #463
Azreal
Darkness Reincarnated

my idea for the lw for each difficulty you have beat would be something that was a fringe stat, Reroll, If, Stam, Ele Resist, Ryo, etc. mainly something that would not break the game but would make it a bit less of a hassle to get like abilities and such. Also how would that work for those who are still trying to progress through Impo and Forbidden, would it retroactively check it after clearing a mode?

Event Team
Azreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 02:23 PM   #464
TuffHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreal View Post
my idea for the lw for each difficulty you have beat would be something that was a fringe stat, Reroll, If, Stam, Ele Resist, Ryo, etc. mainly something that would not break the game but would make it a bit less of a hassle to get like abilities and such. Also how would that work for those who are still trying to progress through Impo and Forbidden, would it retroactively check it after clearing a mode?
If so that would be great motivation for me to finish Impossible ;)
Old 07-06-2016, 05:04 PM   #465
saad

uhh also i think if we have a private message system on the game itself to contact other players would beee soo much better you could exchange with them and just chat with them and make stronger clans with more players that play this game. also we should have automatic forum accs for the nm2 forums. idk how it works but there is this other game naruto arena where your forum acc is automatically created. the advantage is that even now you see 2 logged in acc's online on forums and like 20ish guests so this could boost the activity of the forums as guys are usually lazy to hahaa
Old 07-07-2016, 02:16 AM   #466
raoniluna

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon View Post

Sounds fun! xD

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
raoniluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 11:10 PM   #467
nuno444
the freebie giver

Fighting hall of famers with 60% + immunities is gonna be fun -sarcasm-

It seems its going well , so can we expect nm 2.0 the return of the kyuubi madness in like 2-3 weeks
Old 07-11-2016, 06:28 PM   #468
udon
Catpain
Admin

Phew, just completed the final mission with some cheating now. Does anyone remember how strong of a team is required to beat NM on beginner?

Does this sound correct:
Lvl 20 ninjas
Lvl 10 summon
Full ability setup
0 stat upgrades

Assuming we have pretty good ninjas/summon. Or am I way off?

Anyway, getting closer now. It looks so good ^^

Here's my fail team of mostly low seal nins with no additional reroll...! With the addition of an OP sasuke kage doing all the work. Everyone is using default ability set because that's still on the todo list...! Gonna have to set up a server soon and let you guys join, right now I'm alone with the bots...

Old 07-11-2016, 07:52 PM   #469
kuuya03

you can even beat kyuubi with less than lvl 20 kage if its sasuke/akatsuki so yeah.looks likes beginner will be longer which is nice:)
Old 07-11-2016, 08:00 PM   #470
Dejviz007
Real Super Sand

Why is one bot called Team Leaf@, or is it a bot at all? It's just probably some lucky guy that got to play before everything in a closed beta. :(
Old 07-11-2016, 08:32 PM   #471
udon
Catpain
Admin

Kyuubi has 2750 hp on beginner in nm2. I think its 3500 in nm1? Then theres like 5 more areas after that in nm2 so we go up to 4200 hp final boss, hitting maybe 125 dmg avg. This will ofc be adjusted if its not fun/too grindy /too easy etc. Theres no big grinding gap for the final boss or kyuubi any more.

The ones not called bot are my own teams, ive been testing all 10 ish villages a couple of times. They are surprisingly diverse. There are a lot of village specific ninjas now, i hope it doesnt end up too restricted. Shopping cross village cost double unless youve fought thwm a lot in the arena or played through the game as that village before.

Old 07-11-2016, 09:12 PM   #472
kuuya03

not bad,since theres no more naruto team.too many villages,so little time. T_T
Old 07-12-2016, 12:41 AM   #473
Azreal
Darkness Reincarnated

Agreed with Kuuya, with a good team lineup and LWs it was possible to beat Beginner with sub level 20 Ninja. Looks great Udon can't wait for beta to open.

Event Team
Azreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 08:03 PM   #474
sahedwy

Can't wait for the server to be up
Anyways, I think this new design will attract many players, looks dope
sahedwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 11:03 PM   #475
raoniluna

The screenshot looks amazing! As the Ninja Bible says "In Udon We Trust!"
I'm not gonna argue against our Lord Hagoromo

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
raoniluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 11:04 PM   #476
nuno444
the freebie giver

does that mean nm 2.0 is going to be easier to progress?
Old 07-13-2016, 05:35 AM   #477
Mount Safurious

I logged into my old account from 2010 to post here, realized the name sucked, made a new account, waited the 3 days are however long to post here, just to say THAT I AM SO HYPED FOR THIS!
Mount Safurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 05:06 PM   #478
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ

Will beta work on android? Plz say it will cuz my pc is broken
Old 07-13-2016, 05:21 PM   #479
udon
Catpain
Admin

It should work just fine on any device with a modern browser (preferably Chrome). I'm having it zoomed a bit to fit smaller devices, so we'll see how it turns out.

Old 07-13-2016, 05:26 PM   #480
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Since were so close, I have to ask...is it possible to remove the question mark from the threads name? Its a little off putting at this point. *Chuckles*

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote