NinjaManager Forums

Old 07-30-2011, 09:21 AM   #21
adiboss
Dark Side Reloaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaderSasuke View Post
Asuma , Jiraya deaths. Kushina , Minato in heart Naruto. Itachi and Orochimaru hatred for Sasuke. Sasuke rival Naruto. ... Shikamaru Ino Chouji no teacher (Asuma died) ... Sakura crying for Sasuke to back come. Itachi and Nagato mysterious o.O

Naruto is more interedting than DBZ. DBZ is for idiots. o.o
Ecchi is ok but sex ... O.O I love watch !
i love ure english xD

adiboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:14 AM   #22
wahnoob

I actually find the fullbring thingy quite entertaining
wahnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:01 PM   #23
LeaderSasuke
Banned

Location: In Mysterious World ... ... If you're coming to me I kill you.

Ichigo is training for fullbring ...
I hate DBZ because is for kids. ;o

I think Ecchi is interesing for 14 age or more ^^ i read
LeaderSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:02 PM   #24
Mitoru
Evil Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiboss View Post
i love ure english xD
I'm offended.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:50 PM   #25
XeroMaano
Vampire

Sasuke, you know nothing. Everything you said, Wrong. (in the second part)

DBZ was a cool show, that a lot of peopel enjoyed.
Naruto is just all about "SASUKE AMFG IMMA BRING YOU BACK BECAUSE I LUV YOU"

No seriously. the last part was a joke *about naruto*

But again, DBZ was actually a cool show.

Ecchi is interesting for 14+? Give me a break. I watch ecchi since I was 11.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:19 PM   #26
LeaderSasuke
Banned

Location: In Mysterious World ... ... If you're coming to me I kill you.

I agree with Xeromaano... Naruto is joking.
DBZ is good show but eh? Special Skills for Goku is noob o.o Kamehema!!! ;o

Ecchi i first watching in age 10... but horrible for made me. But now is ok *I have a 14 age old* I love watching Ecchi ^^
LeaderSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:55 PM   #27
Exze

I don't hate anything but I definitely have some serious complains regarding Bleach.

No charecter developments whatsoever, Ichigo's the same as he was in the beginning, Orihime is irritating as ever with all her crying and Aizen isn't returning. :(

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Exze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:14 AM   #28
supree
Kaitou Kid

great necro so I could one again look at the work of art by sasuke of leader.

supree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:19 PM   #29
hanabusa1991
FORCE's Dragoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaderSasuke View Post
I agree with Xeromaano... Naruto is joking.
DBZ is good show but eh? Special Skills for Goku is noob o.o Kamehema!!! ;o

Ecchi i first watching in age 10... but horrible for made me. But now is ok *I have a 14 age old* I love watching Ecchi ^^
dafuq did i just read?

Anyways if u'r saying dbz is for kids/idiots then my whole family r kids. (i purposely didn't mention idiot since i consider myself being one.)

My dad has always loved dragonball, my elder brother just as myself grew up with that show and to this day still rewatch it on the tv :|

Even my mom likes it! Its the only anime she ever agrees to not zap away! she actuallly watches it with me.

Geuss a kid can't tell what a real kid show is, anime is for large public groups not for kids, cartoons are. :|

Answering the threads question... i dont have manga i dislike as i dont read the manga that dont make me interested enough to take a look at them.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:21 AM   #30
Eugen

Like Izzy said, one can't hate a manga/anime serie just because it's boring, especially if you kept reading/watching it to the end. They all have their ups and downs, and not everyone has the same tastes here. And as we all know, popularity doesn't equal quantity, there are way too many series out there (that I'm afraid I'll never be able to read/watch all the interesting ones in this lifetime).

But unfortunately, yeah, since some of the people here limit their horizons to mainstream only (like: OP, Bleach,Naruto,DBZ,FT...Shonen series overall), there'll come a time when you start finding those series boring and thus some would jump to the conclusion of saying they hate them. It's true that the editors mostly care about the gainings and that ruins most of the loooong shonen series, but some of them still manage to remain entertaining, like OP, although even it starts getting repetitive how it's always: discover new island>bad guys appear>group falls appart>the bad guys seem to win>nakama punch>(new nakama)>on to next island.

To LS and all the ones that say DBZ sucks: It DOESN'T! Well yeah, it's maybe full of clichés and maybe not an interesting plot as many of the other mangas we discovered afterwards, but still, we have to admit that DBZ represents - to many of us- our childhood, it's thanks to series like DBZ, Naruto, OP, Saint Seiya and other mainstream stuff that we stepped into the world of manga. And it's also thanks to DBZ that Naruto,OP, Toriko and maybe many more series out there exist, it had such a huge influence on the life of those authors that it became a huge source of inspiration for them.

Now, on topic: I don't hate any manga I read, except for Bleach, well, it's not really hate, but reading it is not the same thing as watching it. It's fun reading at the start, until you get to the last chapter and realize it takes *bleach* (quite ironical) a month to advance with the plot as much as other mangas only take a week(one chapter) to advance. The first arc was pretty good, afterwards I liked it only because of the way Aizen was overpowered. I have to admit how excited I was for a plot where the bad guy was invincible. If Tite stopped after the defeat of Aizen, and allowed some deaths in the process, it'd have made a decent manga, but...why? Ok, ran out of ideas? End it while it's at the top, don't try gambling until it goes down and has to be canceled. Ok, the Fullbring arc wasn't that bad, I myself quite enjoyed it, he tried to mess us up a bit and it didn't go that bad. Enjoyed it just because I stopped reading at the begin of it and read it when it was done, so waiting and reading the whole story at once wasn't bad. Trying to read it with a week between each chapter you'd just start losing your patience more and more. But not only that, with the new arc Tite just starts to exaggerate and overestimate the patience of his readers... Well, we of all the people, shouldn't complain since we don't pay for it, so just stop reading if you won't be able to swallow the nonsense to the end.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:42 PM   #31
Seotinach
Green Monster of DOOM~

I forget when I gave up on DBZ - I think I stopped post Cell Arc, when Super Sayains started gaining tails and magically merging their bodies together, because that just kind of... started tasting off for the series. Not the tails bit - that's fun - but the "Do a funny dance! Become one!" ... xD In a way, you have to love DBZ for it, though. No explanations of how the hell a morbidely idiotic dance made you merge into one person. It just did, and they were off. In an era where I a manga will take two or three chapters to explain itself sometimes, it's nice to see a manga just do something stupid, and expect you to just go with it. Granted, they cancel any good points they gain by that due to the infamous "Kamehameha-routinely-taking-several-episodes" bit, but ah well.

DBZ was a perfectly solid series up to a point, though I've always leaned more towards Dragon Ball - especially if we're talking manga.

While I don't really hate manga - it's a bit rude to hate literature in generally - there are a few things I'm a bit cautious of. I'm generally not fond of period pieces. They're just not my thing.

Despite hanging around Force lately, I have to say that I'm very, very cautious about Ecchi. xD There have been so many bad ones that if it takes more than a few chapters to get into something interesting, I just can't be bothered with them. With shows like Reborn! that took around 60 chapters for it to hit a point where I found it enjoyable, that means I might end up disliking potentially decent series.

At that same time, Ecchi has this peculiar ability to have some of the best series in the industry. xD High School of the Dead is easily one of the best zombie apocalypse-based manga I've found, for example. So disliking a genre out of hand because it's bloated and filled with stupid manga because the genre is popular is a generally bad idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanabusa1991 View Post
Geuss a kid can't tell what a real kid show is, anime is for large public groups not for kids, cartoons are. :|
D: Sadface. Even cartoons have their gems, though because there are less of them than the sheer volume of anime/manga, they're harder to come by.

Last edited by Seotinach; 07-09-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Seotinach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:26 PM   #32
XeroMaano
Vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanabusa1991
Anime is for large public groups not for kids, cartoons are. :|
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hHVHsK9MW4

ontopic:
Screw FT
I don't read OP
Naruto is on the edge
wtf is a Bleach
Never finished DBZ.

Manga I hate the most?

Kaze No Stigma for not being finished. (Main head of the series died while it was in development... ;_;
R.I.P)
Old 07-10-2012, 09:01 AM   #33
euras
Pervy Sage

one piece
euras is offline   Reply With Quote