NinjaManager Forums
Old 04-04-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
Mitoru
Evil Entity

Default Bleach 487

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/487
Ok... I'm buying that Halibel lives, and I always suspected that Grimmjow lives but those 3 in the end? I'm almost 100% positive Yamamoto knows how to kill someone to death. We also get a s/m enemy captain who doesn't know he's f*cked yet.
Those things aside, this chapter is more then good. Long but not pointless dialogue and finally someone else then Ichigo makes a move. Let's keep that up for a while ok?

Btw, am i the only one who suspects that Grimmjow will lead a rebellion?
Old 04-04-2012, 06:01 PM   #2
supree
Kaitou Kid

Grimmjow will make a small riot, confront that new boss, get beat, run away, riot again.
Hal's fraccion have pretty good recovery, if I recall correctly Yamamoto burnt them to ashes.
TBH Kubo is capable of pulling anything outta his ass so Im not gonna be surprised with anything.
Wheter I like it is a different matter.
Good chap btw.

supree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #3
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by supree View Post
Grimmjow will make a small riot, confront that new boss, get beat, run away, riot again.
Hal's fraccion have pretty good recovery, if I recall correctly Yamamoto burnt them to ashes.
TBH Kubo is capable of pulling anything outta his ass so Im not gonna be surprised with anything.
Wheter I like it is a different matter.
Good chap btw.
if memory serves yamamoto said he didnt burn them completely because he respected there fighting spirit or something like that so he may have just incapacitated them to the point were they couldnt fight any more

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 04-04-2012 at 07:15 PM.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote