Old 02-27-2010, 06:05 PM   #22
Ghiddi
Original Gangster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiKai View Post
naruto is fine, L2P :P
hahah

Credits to mereaper for the signature!
5th person to beat Impossible mode. - “If you can accept losing, you can't win.”
Ghiddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:00 AM   #23
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Well, it is still unnecessarily strong compared to the rest, even my alts team that could beat most of the hard guardians got stuck ;o The right element doesn't really matter either as they have really high resist, as well as high hp..

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:57 PM   #24
kurogan

IMO, the best solution is to remove all the team naruto missions except the final one for difficulties above beginner...
Old 03-01-2010, 03:09 PM   #25
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Well.. Wouldn't really mind that as it's extremely boring to level them up for the 12th and 13th time ;> Even back on beginner.. Or that they are like, lvl 10-20 when you get them after clearing beginner once..

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:49 PM   #26
Ghiddi
Original Gangster

I request a nerf to team naruto missions or remove them completely at higher difficulties, and give them a fixed level 15 (for the last mission). It is currently very hard to beat the countries with team naruto and my progress is being hindered by it.

Credits to mereaper for the signature!
5th person to beat Impossible mode. - “If you can accept losing, you can't win.”
Ghiddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:38 PM   #27
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Didn't have that much trouble with them on extreme, just like 1500 ryo donated to buff up their stamina. But I still got stuck on the karakura mission, even after beating some hard mode guardians oO Finally made it up to pain in akatsuki and bashed up akatsuki temple, leaving me with lvl 19, 21,17,20,19. The 4th ninja usually ended the fights, and that's after minimal training after karakura that they got stuck on :s Can finally throw them away at least...

They're still generally boring to level them up time after time again... There's no way to level them up except sneaking, which just isn't very effective or fun.. ;> And when you go back with more FN's etc they're just a road block, you literally can't move on until they *slowly* leveled up...

Beginner and easy first time and maybe medium for the first time, sure. But after that it's just annoying...

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:29 PM   #28
Visikilagimetalika
I am the bone of my sword

donated 240ish ryo so far at silver because i wanted to hunt warp knife

we'll see later at karakura
Old 03-11-2010, 05:05 PM   #29
Sparhawk
Knight

I think the current difficulty of the Naruto team is fine... I mentioned to a few people privately when I was on hard how difficult the naruto team was for me on Karakura and especially the final boss to clear, but it does serve as a good slow-down which should be expected. Of course, the resistances for karakura got nerfed a little bit after I finally was able to clear it, but oh well, it was a fun challenge trying to figure out a way to pass it.

Frankly, the struggle with and against the naruto team was a bit surprising to me initially, but then it seemed reasonable. Given enough time, eventually the main team will be strong enough to clear the naruto team consistently, and by the time you can semi-consistently take out the naruto team, you are just getting to the point where you are able to take out the final boss as well. Most importantly, it provides the slow down effect I'm sure udon wants. Otherwise, per some suggestions to remove it entirely, that would be kind of self defeating... since then you'll have people completing modes like nothing only forcing udon to think up new ways to slow people down... ie: yet even more of a hp/dmg/res/imm boost to WM enemies... are you sure you guys would rather have that over having to deal with a pesky naruto side team? Rhetorical question... =P

Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:23 PM   #30
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Option for each team at the start of new difficulties after beating beginner once, increase enemy hp by say.. 10% but get naruto team members on lvl 20 right away :P

I would consider it at least :P

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:17 AM   #31
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Update: Nowadays, the reason is now known as to why the final karakura mission is so much harder.

It's because both the main team as well as the naruto team uses the main teams difficulty multiplier on this double mission. Which means that instead of the normal 25% dmg/hp on impossible, they need to fight against a wooping 75% dmg and 200% hp.

On forbidden they normally have 30% dmg/hp multiplier, which will become a mind boggling 200% dmg and 425% hp...

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:12 PM   #32
Sharik

Udon will fix this?

Sharik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:30 PM   #33
Shikamaru Inuzuka
What a Drag

Wait so your saying that Naruto's team is not going to brezze through everything like it did in the beinging of the game? *goes to do sneak attacks franticly with team Naruto*

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Shikamaru Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:49 PM   #34
tihoa
BW Something or Other

it means that the karakura mission is just much harder than all the missions before it and even harder than some of the missions that take place after it. most of the time, you can at least clear several of the akatsuki temple missions after it right after beating karakura because of how the multiplier works.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:31 AM   #35
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Hello 1313hp x 4 FM mission

So... when exactly will this get fixed?

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:02 AM   #36
DevilSurvivor
Devil That Never Cries

Damn. Stuck on that Karakura mission for days now.
I mean, my Naruto team completely breezed through the other fights (not even one loss in Karakura with Naruto Team) and then they reach the last stage and my WHOLE NT only kills the two first ninjas.
WTF is that.
Even with elemental damage against two ninjas and some items and abilities on everyone, I can only kill the first 2 and deplete 2/3 of the third's health bar.
I'm on Medium.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views. - Squall Leonhart

Sirma... Daisuki Desu...
DevilSurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:59 AM   #37
Pain96Itachi
Lawliet

Just use all your team naruto energy before you reach Karakura and you will complete it easy like i did lol

Special thanks to drag0nf0rce for this cool signature!!!! :)
Pain96Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote